January 4th is the last day to sign up for our Wuv, Tru Wuv Mini Swap in the Knits Equals Joy Ravelry group! Knitters, we would love to have you come join us!
This is a really great way to get to know other knitters, and we always have a lovely time. In this mini-swap you will send one small knit, crocheted, sewn or stitched gift, a card and a small treat ($5.00 max) to your secret swap partner. You won’t find out who your secret swap partner is until you receive your package in the mail. Come join the fun: sign up here now!!!
More lovelies from last year’s swap:
Come join us – you know you want to! 😉
I am so excited that we’re going to have another Wuv, Tru Wuv Mini Swap in my Ravelry Group! You can read all about the 2016 Valentine’s Day Mini Swap here.
And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva…
…from The Princess Bride
The rules for this swap are easy:
- You must be a member of the Knit Equals Joy group on Ravelry.
- You will send one small knit, crocheted, sewn or stitched gift, a card and a small treat ($5.00 max) to your secret swap partner.
- Sign-ups end January 4th and partners will be assigned by January 5th.
- Our mailing deadline is January 25th (if you have an international swap partner, we encourage you to mail a few days earlier).
- You must participate in the swap discussion at least once a week.
- When you receive your package, you must post your thanks as soon as possible and post a photo as quickly as you can.
- You must stitch your project with love. 🙂
Sign-ups are here. Don’t miss out: Sign up before January 4th!
All of 2016’s wonderful Wuv, Tru Wuv swap gifts:
Wanna be a knit equals joy swapper? Come on over to the group and join us!
knit equals joy