I’m thrilled to announce that this year’s pumpkin pattern is now live! It’s called Because…pumpkins.
Because…pumpkins features chevrons – made simply, through the use of increases and decreases. The fabric is created by holding a fingering weight yarn together with a mohair yarn, which produces a shimmery fabric with a soft halo. You can make two shapes/sizes with this pattern, a short pumpkin and a tall one.
The pattern is 20% off through October 15th with the coupon code PUMPKINLOVE if purchased through knitequalsjoy.com or my Payhip store. You can purchase the pattern here Buy Now or find it in the Pattern tab or Pumpkin-A-Long Patterns tab at the top of the webpage.
I’m so happy with the way this pattern turned out. I hope you will enjoy it!
Speaking of pumpkins. come knit some pumpkins with us during the third annual Pumpkin-A-Long (PAL)!
- The PAL goes through Thanksgiving.
- All of the Knit Equals Joy pumpkin patterns are eligible. Pumpkin-A-Long Patterns
- Discount through October 15th using coupon code PALpumpkins here on the website or my Payhip store.
- If on Instagram, use the tags #pumpkinalong2020 and #knitequalsjoy.
- If you’re not on Instagram, email your finished pumpkin pictures to me at email@example.com.
- Post this picture to your Instagram feed if you would like to announce your pumpkin love!
If you are local, join the PAL at Wild Knits Salem! In collaboration with Holly, we are offering a special discount on the patterns to the LYS patrons. I’m so excited that this is happening locally this year!
If you are an LYS owner or indie dyer, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining the PAL and/or offering the pattern to your customers.
Have a wonderful weekend! Please share your pumpkins on IG, and tag me @knitequalsjoy so I can see your wonderful Autumnal creations. The happiest of Falls to all of you.